Team Offsite Sumo: Golf Outing vs 48 Innovate
This series of posts compares common team building offsite activities to our 48 Innovate experience.
There are usually 2 goals when companies do team offsites:
- To build a stronger bond among teammates in order to be more productive and successful
- To share information and collaborate toward some plan or outcome with maybe the side benefits of the listed above number one goal – team spirit
We would put our 48 Innovate experience up against any team offsite exercise in order to accomplish both of the goals above and offer measurable results too.
Goal: Build team spirit, let loose a little and relax
Time: 1 day – 8 to 10 hours
Outcome: A fun time, personal connections and a hefty bar tab 😉
Goal: Build an actionable plan to solve a key organizational challenge, infuse entrepreneurial mindset and practices, build team bonds and confidence, actively engage employees in impacting the business, and have a little fun too.
Time: 2 days – 48 hours
Outcome: 30-40 flash ideas and 5-7 business cases to solve a REAL department challenge, empowered employees with new knowledge of lean startup methodologies, stronger functional team bonds and a fun, high energy experience that offers bottom-line impacting results.
You decide the winner…
Latest posts by K. Melissa Kennedy (see all)
- Speak Up or Quiet Down – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - December 28, 2018
- Quick Quotes that Inspire Innovation: Megan Smith - December 23, 2018
- Trash It – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - November 28, 2018