Pivot Power – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing
Just because you haven’t participated in a 48 Innovate event, doesn’t mean you miss out on all the fun.
The Weekly Zing are quick, fun innovation challenges that 48 Innovate participants explore back at the office.
Here is one of our best for you to flex your innovation skills on your own.
Try it and see what happens.
Today’s Innovation Challenge
Think of an obstacle in your current project. Try the old pivot and turn.
- Turn away from your current obstacle.
- Look for a new opening, what are ways around this obstacle – over, under, through, around..
- Write down these solutions and bring them up to your team in your next project status meeting.
The important thing is to keep moving toward the goal. Share your insights with @48Innovate use #PivotPower.
Latest posts by K. Melissa Kennedy (see all)
- Trash It – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - November 28, 2018
- Quick Quotes that Inspire Innovation: Anna Eshoo - November 26, 2018
- Mileage Milestone – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - October 29, 2018