3 Tips for a Speedy Start Post Reorganization
If you have ever worked for a big company, reorganization or “Reorgs” are as common as light sabers at a Star Wars convention.
When a company reorganizes, it causes major distraction, chaos and fear. But it happens…and often in this light speed dynamic business environment of today. The best offense is defense.
Here are the Top 3 Actions for a Quick Start
- Rally around a common goal
- Involve the new team in creating the go-forward plan
- Create a team building activity
The key to a successful quick start is having the new team work and play together as soon as the reorganization is announced. Don’t dillydally – the longer you delay the more anxiety, turf warring and posturing will happen, which will only cause more work for you to undo and, then, start a new.
Latest posts by K. Melissa Kennedy (see all)
- Trash It – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - November 28, 2018
- Quick Quotes that Inspire Innovation: Anna Eshoo - November 26, 2018
- Mileage Milestone – Your Innovation Challenge – Best of The Weekly Zing - October 29, 2018